The Selection Policy mentions a County Team Administrator appointed by the Management Committee. It also mentions the various jobs that that person does.
1. The MC has appointed Robin Armstrong as Administrator.
2. Robin will be liaising with the ESMBA ICC Secretary about all matters to do with the Premier and A teams.
3. Robin will also be producing the County Diary, he has quite an input with competitions.
4. Bernard Adsett has already taken over County Uniform, issuing and holding records.
5. Jean Armour-Milne will liaise with the West Sussex Umpires Manager to give him dates for when we require umpires. This to be done once the diary is finalised.
6. Jean will do all that is required for B Team games, contacting opponents to fix dates, contacting players for availabilities etc.
7. The Treasurer to receive invoices for the hire of Westergate. (This already happens).